Panasonic Rugged Computing: Designed to Survive, Built to Last
by ANZIDECC Directory on 12/01/2018 5:31 AM
The Panasonic Toughbook and Toughpad range of rugged notebooks, tablets, 2-in-1, and handheld devices have been specifically designed to provide unfailing performance in the most unforgiving environments and mission critical situations.
For the past 20 years, Toughbook’s have been engineered from the inside out, passing the industry’s most brutal tests to protect your valuable data from accidental drops, shocks, vibration, extreme temperatures, pressure, altitude humidity, spray and much more.
The reliability of the Panasonic range also translates into significant financial gains. By eliminating costly repairs and the time it would take to recover lost work, you’ll benefit from a lower cost of ownership and greater return on investment throughout the life of the unit.
Panasonic Toughbook. Redefining rugged for over 20 years.
- Fully Rugged MIL SPEC 810G design
- All weather IP65 dust and water resistant
- High resolution daylight readable multi-touch displays
- Powered by the latest Intel Core vPro Processors
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Backed with Panasonic’s 3 year warranty
For more information visit our website, http://business.panasonic.com